Driftwood Arbor with Pompous Grass and 30 white Padded Chairs, Sand Ceremony Table & Corinthians 13 verses 4 -7 signs

A Perfect Wedding, LLC

We are A Perfect Wedding, LLC serving the Panhandle of FL, including 30A, Alys Beach, Panama City Beach, Mexico Beach, Port St Joe, Cape San Blas and all surrounding areas...Tallahassee, Dothan, Destin, Ft Walton & Pensacola.  We got you covered here in the Panhandle... We can handle 100% of a Wedding & 98% of the Reception and I network with the other 2%.  My Goal is: Stress Free and in saying that just read my reviews on: www.APerfectWeddingLLC.com www.weddingwire.com/APerfectWeddingLLC www.facebook.com/APerfectWeddingLLC Instagram: A Perfect Wedding, LLC