Meet Tim, wedding officiant at A Perfect Wedding LLC in Panama City FL.

Who We Are  

After leaving the Air Force as a Firefighter for 4 years, I worked in the Insurance field for 27 years. It was a job where my primary goal was helping to meet and exceed the needs of my clients. Now that I deal in Weddings, my Goal hasn't changed. My Slogan? I Will Help Make Your Day Perfect! I retired from the Insurance game in 2013 and now enjoy helping couples join their lives in marriage. I can do beach weddings, in-town weddings, or pretty much anywhere you need me to be.

My name is Tim Summerow: A Perfect Wedding LLC & Emerald Coast DJ provide these Services: Wedding Officiant, Wedding Planner, Day of Wedding Coordinator, Day of Reception Coordinator, Professional Photography, DJ/MC, Professional Videography, Photo Booth, 2 or 4 Pole Bamboo Arbors, Tables, Chairs, Linens, Up-Lighting for the Reception, Projector with Screen, Fresh Flowers, Outdoor Edison Drop String Lights on Bamboo Poles.

My Past and Current Clients Love Dealing with 1 Vendor that can Handle 100% of their Wedding & 98% of the & I network with the other 2% for the Reception all on: 1 Contract with 1 Deposit! I Network with Venues, Wedding Cake, Caters, Hair Stylist, House or Condo Rentals. My Goal is: Stress Free, just Read my Reviews on my Website and Facebook, maybe Like my Page if you would like too. I want to say Thank You for considering A Perfect Wedding, LLC. & Emerald Coast DJ.

Tim Summerow